an official lunch with the Vice President of Vietnam Dang Thi Ngoc Thinh, during their first day in Asia. The royal couple appeared to share a joke as they walked the streets of Vietnam on the first day of their official tour in Vietnam on Monday. Crown Princess Victoria looked delighted as she received a stunning bouquet of yellow flowers as she visited the Thuc Nghiem school in Hanoi. Apple's new Macbook chips, Qualcomm gets monopoly judgment. Sweden exports a huge amount of products to Vietnam, among others medical and engineering goods - and there is further potential for this to grow. On the first day of their visit to Asia, the royal couple embarked on a guided tour of Hotel Metropole. Things to do in Pasco and Hernando counties starting May. Beach again ranks Caladesi Island among countrys best beaches. Virgin Trains breaks ground on West Palm-to-Orlando extension.
- In recent years, Vietnam has been attractive for Swedish companies because of its role in the consumer market. . Heres what it was like. Petersburg police search for armed bank robbery suspect.
- See world news photos and videos. Cnet news reporters and editors cover the latest in Tech Industry, with in-depth stories on issues and events. The article you have been looking for has expired and is not longer available on our system. This is due to newswire licensing terms.
- This week on cnet News, see all, featured Reviews. Jose Alvarado makes a mess again as Rays lose 3-1 to Indians. More from this section, busch rising Storm 2 Vietnam Hacks List Gardens offers 49 tickets in Memorial Day weekend sale. State softball: Extra-inning heartbreak for Newsome. Yesterday, this potato salad recipe with lemon and fresh herbs is perfect for hot summer days.
- Rising Storm 2 Vietnam Hacks List
- Technology and Science News - ABC News
- Yuengling might open a beer hotel next to its Tampa brewery. Federal agency predicts average Atlantic hurricane season. Apple's latest patent hints at iPhone 12 feature. Rays at Indians lineups for Saturday, trying to bounce back again.